Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:26:40 -0400
From: Ureleet <ureleet@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: DHS / US-CERT do we need them want them?

while i see wut u r getting at, at the end of teh day, u live in the
uk, so stfu.  uscert does necessary work, and i know 4 a fact that dhs
is doing alot of good.  maybe not in cybersecurity, which apparently
is the only thing you think about instead of looking @ a bigger
picture..  but dhs is very necessary.  it works.  and u r again,
wrong.