Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:02:56 +0200
From: Kestutis Gudinavicius <Kestutis.Gudinavicius@...tical.lt>
To: Fionnbharr <thouth@...il.com>, Adrian P <unknown.pentester@...il.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	"bugtraq@...urityfocus.com" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Ats.: Universal Website Hijacking by
	Exploiting	Firewall Content Filtering Features + SonicWALL
	firewalls 0day

Old shit, fortinet fortigate antivirus firewall has same type of vuln.
Siuntėjas: full-disclosure-bounces@...ts.grok.org.uk [full-disclosure-bounces@...ts.grok.org.uk] Fionnbharr [thouth@...il.com] vardu
Išsiųsta: 2008 m. spalio 31 d. 10:31
Kam: Adrian P
Kopija: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk; bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Tema: Re: [Full-disclosure] Universal Website Hijacking by Exploiting   Firewall Content Filtering Features + SonicWALL firewalls 0day

This isn't new. It isn't even a technique.

http://www.bluecoat.com/support/securityadvisories/icap_patience

A very recent example of this kind of vulnerability. My god you
gnucitizen people are retarded. At least you didn't give it a
ridiculous name like 'clickjacking'. Can you GNUtards please keep your
'research' into subjects people already know to yourself or at least
not post it the lists, then at least I won't have to see it.

Also "Malaysia: Cracking into Embedded Devices and Beyond!", who the
fuck uses the word 'cracking' instead of 'hacking' in 2008? Sure for
cracking passwords, but wow.