Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:32:38 -0500
From: adrian.lamo@...hmail.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, juha-matti.laurio@...ti.fi
Subject: Re: Fwd: Three London hospitals have been forced
	to shut down their entire computer systems for at least 24
	hours after being hit by a virus

Dear Juha-Matti Blogger,

Can you produce any verifiable cryptographic hashes to support your
statement?

- -al

--
Spending too much on ink? Click to find great prices on ink cartridges.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxs8hI174sPAIMW0FBvu2QiJVGKsIBgR1yUHkR7naGPFGOa3O/