Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:19:16 +0000
From: "Michael Simpson" <mikie.simpson@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: niclas <lists@...enritter.de>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: n3td3v has been tracked to Slough, UK

> I'm being targeted by some Blackhat group called Ureleet, I think he
> hates white hats. He's trying to ruin my career by talking about
> copyrights etc. If he makes allegations against me publicly, then i've
> got to respond publicly to the allegations.

What career is that then?

Do you really think that trolling fd is going to land you a career in
a subject that you are so passionate about that you couldn't even be
bothered to complete a course on it at an ex-polytechnical college?

Claiming that you failed because of your mental health suffering
secondary to some stuff that was written about you on the intarweb
does a huge injustice to people with genuine affective disorder. The
truth is that you are just lazy and weren't intelligent or skilled
enough to be able to coast through the course.

What makes you think that when any potential employers google for
Andrew Wallace or n3td3v they are going to be impressed by what they
read?

like your stalker threats:
>you would most likely just be followed home and profiled for the next
>6 months, and everything about you put into the big searchable
>database...

So why not accept that you are not cut out for a career in anything
else except for trolling unmoderated mailing lists, alcohol abuse and
solitary onanism.

Andrew Wallace, failed student, resident of Edinburgh and poster child
for -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder>

mike