Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:23:33 -0800
From: "Jim Race" <caferace@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Its time to break the news to Ureleet

http://www.cnetnetworks.com/editorial/terms.html

Content on our sites
Our sites include a combination of content that we create, that our
partners create, and that our users create. All materials published on
our sites, including, but not limited to, written content,
photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or
video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or
trademarks or those of our partners. You may not modify, publish,
transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create
derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display,
or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our sites in
whole or in part. If you would like to request permission to use any
of the content on our sites, *please review our copyright notice and
visit our Permissions and Reprints page.*

Miss this part?

http://www.cnetnetworks.com/editorial/permissions.html

"

*How to get permission*

   - Please submit a permissions request form
below<http://www.cnetnetworks.com/editorial/permissions.html#requestform>
   .
   - For information regarding hard-copy reprints, contact:

 Ray Trynovich <ray.trynovich@...ygsgroup.com>
the YGS group
717-399-1900, ext. 148

   - *In all cases, if permission is granted, stories must be reproduced in
   their entirety, unedited, and accompanied by the following copyright
   statement and credit: "Used with permission from CBS Interactive, Inc.,
   Copyright 200_. All rights reserved."* Note: text, photos, graphics,
   audio and/or video material provided via third parties, such as Reuters,
   shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication,
   or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither third-party
   materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for
   personal and noncommercial use. Third parties will not be held liable for
   any delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions therefrom or in the
   transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or any damages arising
   from any of the foregoing."

whoops.

-jim

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 1:57 PM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:

> Its time to break the news to Ureleet so he will stop whining, I
> contacted Cnet 11 months ago on this very issue. Keep up with the
> smear campaign though Mr.leet.

> about stuff.
>
> I worry though because i've just noticed this:
>
> http://www.cnetnetworks.com/editorial/terms.html
>
> Content on our sites
> Our sites include a combination of content that we create, that our
> partners create, and that our users create. All materials published on
> our sites, including, but not limited to, written content,
> photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or
> video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or
> trademarks or those of our partners. You may not modify, publish,
> transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create
> derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display,
> or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our sites in
> whole or in part. If you would like to request permission to use any
> of the content on our sites, please review our copyright notice and
> visit our Permissions and Reprints page.
>
> I am worried that I might be infringing on a copy crime and i don't
> wish this to happen, i just want to know where i stand in the future.
>
> If you have a problem with me copying your news articles to my mailing
> list, let me know.
>
> this is a real worry for n3td3v, as I want to be legal and above board
> in everything I do.
>
> Most of the news I post to my news group is security news by Robert Vamosi.
>
> Here is a sample of the news I have been posting.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/n3td3v/browse_thread/thread/8091aaea4594a3d
>
> I have clearly marked the article with the link to the cnet news
> website, so I hope this is acceptable for me to post your news because
> I city the original source at the bottom of the e-mail.
>
> If there is a problem with what I do, then reply making your point of
> view, otherwise just ignore this e-mail.
>
> I will assume silence means a green light and i've not breached the rules.
>
> All the best,
>
> n3td3v

Content of type "text/html" skipped