Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 07:53:33 -0800
From: "Some Guy Posting To Full Disclosure" <fd.leach@...glemail.com>
To: "James Matthews" <nytrokiss@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Indian allegations alarm Pakistan

Aren't they just a bunch of kids trying to brag on IRC that they
hacked their 'enemy' country? Maybe they don't like them because of
propaganda is telling them Indians did the bombing. Or maybe they,
like most kids, they've no idea about current affairs and just want to
prove themselves good in their own little world.

Like what happned with Russia vs. Georgia.

--
I'm your best best friend.

Usually I like it when you contradict me, it might help me learn. Just
don't be so angry.