Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 14:36:12 -0500
From: "Elazar Broad" <elazar@...hmail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, it.security.lists@...il.com
Subject: Re: Sonicwall license servers down .. all
	customers affected

I stopped using SonicWall when I learned I had to purchase a whole
new device for a customer that just wanted to add a few more
machines to their network, instead of bumping the license like most
"normal" vendors.

--
Paying too much for your business phone system?  Click here to compare systems from top companies.
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxu9tWrxyM1PdHDmXgMv34TDO7Gvn9NbAdfSuL24iBSp0vlKw/