Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 02:23:35 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: We're letting the bad guys win

I think we're all as bad as each other, c'mon guys we shouldn't be
fighting like this in the infosec community, the hackers will be
laughing at us fighting with each other when we should be thinking up
new ways to beat the bad guys. One day maybe we can all meet up for a
beer and be good buddies, there is no need for this type of fighting
in infosec, live and let live. Some kind of bandwagon has been created
by Ureleet that some infosec members have jumped on, I urge you to
jump off this bandwagon, we all need to unify as a community and come
up with solutions to tackle big things coming up in information
security, like stopping the bad guys use security software that is
only intended for penetration testers in the security professional
community.