Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:20:36 -0500
From: "Elazar Broad" <elazar@...hmail.com>
To: nytrokiss@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: U.S. Is Losing Global Cyberwar,
	Commission Says

I think most of us realize that even with the hard work of many
good people in and out of the security industry this country's
cyber security amounts to some swiss cheese, and there is plenty of
blame to go around. Let's face it though, no one thinks that by
failing to properly secure their computer and/or information they
could possibly be aiding our terrorist friends. For one, there have
been been links between funding for various groups and carding.
Changing the public opinion and mindset might go a long way
especially if its something like "your credit card could be funding
the next 911", that's just a though though. As for those who have
been there, done that, all your work isn't for naught. I may not
like his tax plan, but Obama definitely is headed in the right
direction by appointing a CTO for this country as well as taking
cyber security seriously. Its about damned time!

--
Become a Graphic Designer and earn up to $150/ hour. Click here.
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxunKiA5qG9iu3IFnWxOgn8cMwJhcEQznn9mrCUm2PgdpHhhe/