Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:59:08 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: request for comments...

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 4:16 PM, jose achada <achada.jose@...il.com> wrote:
> no phisical barriers are imposed and nor the big media can hide you.

The intelligence services have been in control of the "big media" and
have been for some time.

When I started full-disclosure I was innocent and pure, then I met
various people and realised how the world really works.

I met them on-line and in person, they wanted a slice of n3td3v, they
wanted to control the path n3td3v takes...

I told them I won't allow you to do that, but you can be with me and
we can progress together...

I still get emails from the intelligence services trying to give me
advice on the path of n3td3v, but I reject all advice.

I know that the government can impose big guys to come after me to
force me to 'go with their agenda, not mine' but im not at that stage
yet.

The n3td3v group is still free from government influence, apart from
the 'big media' who control us all.

I fear this won't last forever, there are people trying to control
what "n3td3v" is doing behind the scenes, because its become a big
powerful name in the 'cyber security' arena.

I will as long as I can make n3td3v be free and independent from the
intelligence services, but if they offer me a job how will I stop
myself being influenced by their agenda?