Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 17:15:33 -0500
From: Ureleet <ureleet@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: n3td3v <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: o lookie, n3td3v is lying elsewhere now

no, i wasnt stirring the pot (welcome back btw. i knew u couldnt stay
gone for 2 long.  what did u get for xmas?  some bangers and mash?)  i
really think u r a liar.  u just proved it.  more than 1ce.

id take robert and neal over u and any of ur cronies any day of the
week.  at least what they do ADDS value.  u fuck.

die.