Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:57:52 -0500
From: "Elazar Broad" <elazar@...hmail.com>
To: valdis.kletnieks@...edu
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Creating a rogue CA certificate

That's true, keeping up with security is not cheap nor easy.
Tradeoff's are tradeoff's, the question is, when it comes down to
the $$$, is more cost effective to be proactive vs reactive in this
case. Time will tell...

--
Go to massage therapy school and make up to $150/hour, click now!
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxsbdbDEzAmhq24lIfo9SlWI9FpadA4MjMGNNyIfje7zdJ85y/