Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 13:46:00 +0100
From: "Alaa Abdelwahab" <alaa.abdelwahab@...e.fr>
To: "'Mikael Abrahamsson'" <swmike@....pp.se>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

Mikael,

I agree with your 2nd paragraph, but I still can understand how Desperate
they are just to show that they are still really there and able to resist.

If they stop doing any thing knowing that they have no resources at all (No
water/Power/fuel/airports/schools, completely surrounded by enemies, so they
just resist, using any means even stones.

Since when the existence resistance is calculated by numbers of sacrifices,
I'm not sure from where you are and if have ever been occupied before, you
can ask the French/Algerian/Bosnian/Chinese/Egyptians/Vietnamese ....  ppl
how many sacrifices they offer to get independent and to deserve their
freedom.

And they are always very proud of that.

Why we call them Heroes in Movies, while we see them stupid in real life?

I think how much u can sacrifice is how much u deserve to get your freedom
-nothing is free-.

But I agree that they might have to find more effective ways. And we should
help them.

Brgds...Alaa