Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 16:17:10 -0600
From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com>
To: Handrix <handrix@...il.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

--On January 3, 2009 5:25:42 AM -0600 Handrix <handrix@...il.com> wrote:

> Listen Fabio, you complicate your life spending many minutes for an
> unreasonable speech about bandwith and signature.
> take it easy, talk to me just about  Palestinian people that need to
> live in peace.

If Palestinians want to live in peace, then why did they elect Hamas?  Why
do they allow Hamas to place their rocket and mortar launchers in civilian
areas of Gaza?  Why do they support the destruction of Israel and the
death of all Jews?

If Palestinians want to live in peace, they start by living peacefully.
But we all know that's not what Palestinians want, because if they did,
they would stop attacking Israel.

Paul Schmehl, If it isn't already
obvious, my opinions are my own
and not those of my employer.