Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 20:19:05 +0200
From: "Avraham Schneider" <avri.schneider@...il.com>
To: "Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman" <buanzo@...nzo.com.ar>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 7:53 PM, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <
buanzo@...nzo.com.ar> wrote:

> They were murderers. Haters. Idiots. Motherfuckers. Religion is not the
> only excuse to be a killer.

I agree.

> Please, if you're gonna make excuses, make good ones.

Not making excuses - just contradicting your claims.

> People is bad for many reasons. Religion is
> one of the biggest excuses, HISTORICALLY, but it's not the only one.

Nope, I proved that the biggest historically were Atheists.
As far as religion is concerned, Christianity and Islam are the latest
religious evil-doers in history.

> I wouldn't ever consider killing you, or burying a woman and throw stones
> at her, etc...

Thanks. I never considered killing you or burying a woman and throw stones
at her either. Your point?

> sorry, but
> I think it's time someone creates a mailing list for full-disclousure-ONLY
> (unmoderated, but with a
> more "you're out of here, buddy" policy).

I think you need to re-evaluate your definition of unmoderated. Regardless -
I did not start this thread, just responded to lies posted here under cheap
propaganda. I don't have the time to continue with this thread, especially
since I proved this jerk wrong.

> [...]
> > want peace,
> > and then
> > the same
> >
> >> What peace they have tried? Did they agree on the tens of UN
> > resolutions:
> >
> >> - Palestinian Refugees have the right to return to their homes in
> > Israel.
> >> (General Assembly Resolution 194, Dec. 11, 1948 )
> >> - Israel's occupation of Palestine is Illegal. (Security Council
> > Resolution
> >> 242, Nov. 22, 1967 )
> >> - Israel's settlements in Palestine are Illegal. (Security Council
> >> Resolution 446, March 22, 1979)
> >> - Palestinian have the right to Self-Determination. (General Assembly
> >> Resolution 3236, November 22, 1974)
> >> - Reaffirmation of a Palestinian State. (Security Council
> > Resolution 1397,
> >> March 12, 2002)
> >> - The 1947 Partition plan of Palestine and the creation of Israel. (UN
> >> General Assembly Resolution 181)
> >> - Recommends Israel suspend its no-man's zone' in Jerusalem.
> > (Resolution
> >> 127)
> >
> >> All above UN resolutions and other tens of other resolutions to
> > deplores the
> >> Israeli terror attacks against Lebanon/Jordan/Syria/Palestine/....
> > were just
> >> been ignored by Israel and instead they are just trying to force
> > their own
> >> view of peace, I don't call this peace.
> >
> >> Maybe you have a different definition of the terror acts.
> >
> >> When a man bomb himself and kills tens of civil ppl this is a
> > terror act,
> >> but also when a powerful country sends its troupes inside another
> > country
> >> and kills a thousands civil ppl this is a terror act as well.
> >
> >> Don't tell me it is doing that to protect itself.
> >
> >> To protect itself it should respect the UN resolutions. That
> > should only
> >> bring peace to the whole area and we all live in peace.
> >
> >> What I believe is that the UN should force Israel to respect its
> >> resolutions, the same way they did in Iraq and Yugoslavia.

> > Trying to
> > always a
> > launched
> >
> >> As per the UN resolution which defined Israel as an "occupation
> > forces",
> >> that gives the right to the Palestinian to resist. Any way they
> > see, and we
> >> all should support them.
> >> And as per the International Humanitarian Law "the Geneva
> > Conventions", the
> >> safety and securing a good life for the Palestinian ppl is the
> >> responsibility of Israel.

> >> When I said "force YOUR" didn't mean you, sorry for the
> > misunderstanding it
> >> is my bad.
> >
> >> Brgds...Alaa

> - --
> Arturo "Buanzo" Busleiman
> Independent Linux and Security Consultant - SANS - OISSG - OWASP

Content of type "text/html" skipped