Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 23:20:05 +0000
From: "Mainbox Notif" <rokadeana@...il.com>
To: "Paul Schmehl" <pschmehl_lists_nada@...rr.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

Before this topic I could not imagine that there was a man who is against
the palestinian.

I read my newspapers, I see the news, daily. So I know 'something'  about
the war which was started by the israeli.
I 'm graduated, so I can say, I'm not ' the stupid guy'. I read my books,
and I am intereseted in history, filosofy and more.

The israeli people are not very populair. History shows that. In 1948 some
ppl helped them, but the israeli screwed it up. That can happen. But nobody
heard a ' sorry' . And that makes the israeli ' not very populair'. (lets
say it nice)

In this topic I read some stories from ppl who believe that the israeli
invasion is right. Before this I could not imagine that. I did never met a
person with that evil thoughts.

I'm confused.

In my opinion you can only have this evil thoughts when:
1/ you live in Israel (then you see only one side of the story)
2/ you live in a country wich is against the jewish people and have a
censored press. (both are bad, IMO)
3/ ????

All others know that israel is a agressor. It is since they get a part of
Palestine.
(The Palestines did not had a choise, they had to give a part of their
country away)

What I want to say is this: I can not imagine that anyone can say that the
israeli are doing right.
When they where thankful, then there was never a palestinian who drops a
bomb or became a suicide-bomber.

For all the jewish people: You can live there together. You can live in the
Palestinian country. But always remember: You get this country from the
palestinian. Be thankful. And do not ask more.
And, do not take more!

2009/1/4 Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com>

> --On January 4, 2009 1:25:29 PM -0600 Mainbox Notif <rokadeana@...il.com>
> wrote:
>

>>  So, mr. Paul Schmehl,
>> Can you tell me why the israelian want to have more and more? After they
>> get a gift for their ppl?
>>

> What is the "more and more" that you claim they want?
>
>  That's what frustrating me the most.
>> If you get something as a gift.  And still want to have more.
>> That's not very thankful....
>> Israeli are still guests. And welcome.
>>

> No, they are not guests.  They have their country.  The Palestinians have
> theirs.
>
>  When you (or someone else) can give me a good answer, I wil think again.
>>
>> Since they want to have more and more, they occupy more land surround
>> them .  ( the homes of innocent Palestinian ppl) .
>>

> Palestinians are not innocent.  Please stop saying that.  They freely
> elected Hamas knowing full well what their agenda is.  Yasser Arafat was an
> Egyptian (actually named Abd al-Rahman abd al-Bauf Arafat al-Qud
> al-Husseini) who emigrated to Palestine.  He was related to the Grand Mufti
> of Jerusalem, Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, who was a good friend of Adolph
> Hitler and approved of his goal to exterminate the Jews.  The Palestinians
> have never renounced that goal.  In fact they refuse to renounce that goal.
>

> Paul Schmehl, If it isn't already
> obvious, my opinions are my own
> and not those of my employer.
> WARNING: Check the headers before replying

Content of type "text/html" skipped