Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:20:15 -0500
From: Simon Smith <simon@...soft.com>
To: Alaa Abdelwahab <alaa.abdelwahab@...e.fr>
Cc: Untitled <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

Allaa,
	Frankly I think that the entire thing is silly. We're human beings
made up of the same flesh, blood and bone. We all come from the exact
same source regardless of what name we give it.  The same bullet that
can kill me can kill you and the resulting family pains would also be
similar.  Its a war not worth fighting for either side, just be
present and enjoy the life that you can have instead of making it
miserable by focusing on the past which can not be changed and the
future which will never exist.  The future is just a projection from
your imagination but the present is where you're living.  If you're
unhappy with where you are in the present then you haven't been living
in the present properly.

	God I sound like a monk or something...

On Jan 4, 2009, at 6:10 AM, Alaa Abdelwahab wrote:

> Dear All
>
> While I believe this is not the best place to discuss this subject,
> and it will be my first post ever, but you really gave me a very
> good reason to send this mail.
>
> I do recommend every one to read the history to know why rockets are
> lunched from Gaza toward the “Israeli” lands, and what the Israeli
> troops are really doing.
>
> You do not have time ? yes even sometime I don’t have enough time to
> read my own mails.
>
> I will try to help, have a look on this map
>
> <image001.jpg>
>
> Do you understand why the small green areas are attacking the white
> ones ??
>
> If you don’t like to think about it and maybe we are all technical
> ppl who really only understand numbers? I will help as well
>
> In the last 8 years there were 5000 rockets (if we can really call
> it rockets) launched from the green areas killed “5” and wounded
> “15”  and captured “1” ppl who lives in the white lands.
>
> So the ppl from the white areas answer by killing “5000” and wounded
> “150000” and capture more than “20000” ppl from the green areas (7%
> of these number are only in the last 7 days).
>
> Maybe I will try to help more after 10 years from now by sending
> another Map, and lets discuss then why the Palestinians didn’t
> resist to exist, if we will remember if there was a country called
> Palestine, which used to own the whole green and white lands only 70
> years ago
>
> I hope that I didn’t take much time from you all.
>
> Brgds…Alaa

	Simon Smith
	simon@...soft.com

	Subscribe to our blog