Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:26:22 -0500
From: "j-f sentier" <j.sentiar@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

"You started this thread with propaganda lies."

Wrong, i didn't start any topic at all, just answering to some gratis
propaganda.
"You bring no facts to support your claims."
i did, i guess didn't approve them, so it turns to no fact in your vision

"This thread is going nowhere."
true

Cheers

Content of type "text/html" skipped