Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 19:14:50 -0800
From: - o z - <osgo@...mail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Observations from 10 days in Nov.

One thing is 'fer sure...since I can't simply skim over the messages
due to over-zealous subject lines, I
read the messages.  Most of 'em, anyway.  I find myself assaulted with
word salad, burying myself in
interesting expressions of hatred, grief, aggravation and amusement.

..So hey, I thought I would share, in between hostile Palestinian
verbal-fire and absolute assumptions that
n3td3v is a sleeper MI-5 agent.  You can't fool me, n3td3v, I have
experience in these things.

In no particular order, here is a mean sample from a 10-day period in
November...I'd write more,
but this is a security list:

"...to learn about security, its just expected by the user that the
system is
  1) not ******break in able****** and 2) hasn't already been
compromised. if you
turn your computer on and everything looks in place and as it should,
you
suggest to yourself you haven't been hacked, howe..."
-n3td3v

"now i am going back to my real job, doing real things and you can go
back to
playing with lego and waiting for your mother to bring in some
sandwiches
cut into triangles. without the crust....faggot"
-Biz Marqee

"Unfortunately, the Joe Sixpacks tend to marry Jill Sixpacks, and
reproduce."
-Valdis

"i have a power base of nearly 5000 members on the n3td3v mailing list,
****and i don't work for the government**** but i very much believe in
what
the uk intelligence services are doing. so i suggest you don't fuck
with n3td3v but its your choice at the end of the day. thank you and
good day."
-n3td3v

"They don't realise I might work for MI5.  And then again, I might
work for MI5."
-n3td3v

"Actually I think a new game should be created that revolves around
stalking
n3td3v.  At the end of the month a Stalker of the Month could be
selected and given a prize. I think it could be a lot of fun."
-vulcanius

"Look at the 7 days without you - no one was asking "wheres n3td3v" were
they? No, everyone was enjoying the fact that you were in hospital
having
the guards do reruns of your drunk uncles night time visits your
bedroom.
That shit fucked you up for life didn't it, faggot?"
-Biz Marqee

"What's a n3td3v?"
-Paul Ferguson

"Does this mean you are wanting the vendors to be fucked?"
-n3td3v

"Let us all rejoice by following Gadi Evron in his love of the cock and
all things whitehat."
-not dev

"I'm not sure this is a good idea as it gives a heads up to hackers.
you may think its not long but its actually 5 days for a hacker to
figure out potentially a vulnerability in said area."
-n3td3v

"maybe we should have a discussion on what a drug addled cock lover
you are?"
-Biz Marqee

Note:  Like a bad acid trip or some kind of heinous, immutable INFOSEC
Phoenix, n3td3v Will Not Die.
As soon as he announces he's going away, he comes back.  Tossed,
tattered,
abused and perhaps prancing around your flat with a but-plug up his
ass reminiscing
about a phantasmagorical guy named Clyde, n3td3v is Eternal, n3td3v is
MI5, n3td3v Is All
Things to Everyone.

I'll end this with a prophetic statement by the aforementioned from
2006: