Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 02:34:22 +0300
From: e.hitler@...h.ai
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: e-Holocaust

http://man-go.co.il/
http://drabba.co.il/
http://gal-alpron.co.il/
http://djgazala.com/
http://eseknet.biz/
http://michlala.co.il/
http://yd-albert.co.il/
http://refaeli-art.com/

As for who we are, as far as the world is concerned, we do not
exist, we are not a group, we are a state of mind, do not try to
track us down, as we shall stay in the undergrounds, watching them
and taking them down where necessary...

We do what we do because we can, and as it is the fair judgement.
As it can be implied we have access to resources that should not be
taken lightly.

As for what we want, we want nothing but the world to see this (
and we will make sure the world does see it ).
What we'll do is take down tens of Israeli servers daily, and burn
them to the ground, every bit of information on them will be
deleted...

That will only be the beginning, when that is done, next step would
be the full publicising of every all information gathered.

  This is our war now.

--
Become a medical transcriptionist at home, at your own pace.
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxthN5KaG9cIzZbORL2U4Bn8ziSqE3rgbpXdvLsZgRLQdj3hG/