Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 01:16:45 +0200
From: "Avraham Schneider" <avri.schneider@...il.com>
To: Meshinka7 <meshink47@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: e-Holocaust

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 12:57 AM, Meshinka7 <meshink47@...il.com> wrote:

> Right..
> ok, sure, throwing toilet paper is no damage, wont hurt.  Publicisng your
> paypal
> account and other info, now that would hurt dont ya think?

Defacing a bunch of websites that almost nobody looks at - all hosted on one
un-patched server is akin to throwing toilet paper on your neighbor's house
at night - read: no damage.

> As for what he's doing being worthless, i never said it was, please read my
> posts
> before u reply, instead of just makin me repeat myself.

oh... we are all so sorry for troubling you. not.

>   All i said was he is trying,

with all his knowledge, capabilities, etc to support the people he sees
> right, and go
> against those he sees wrong.

and that has what to do with FD?

  And again, whether the news talk about him or not,
> whether all this he's tryina do does any effect, they had enough self
> confidence to have a goal and attempt it, i am petty sure if they had the
> power and capabilities
> to do more they would..

he does not - since he is a script kiddy.

> and lol..., "go donate"? that just made me laugh..

yeah, it was probably a joke - like you and like e.hitler.

> Once again, i support his thought and determination

good for you.

> , i dont know about his recources and/or skills to judge him being a skid
> or not and neither does anyone in here.

Other than you and e.hitler (a bored kid with too many pimples to have any
friends) - we all know.

>  All of that is irrelevant to him failing/succeeding, or whether he's goin
> up against the side u think are terrorists or not.

yes - he is irrelevant. Funny, but irrelevant.

> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Rants nRaves <rantsnrave@...il.com>wrote:
>
>> I think we'd all have a lot more respect if e.hitler (I still laugh every
>> time I say that!)  and his buddies did something actually worthwhile that
>> would make a real difference.  Like volunteering for a charity which is
>> collecting for the innocent Palestinians who are loosing their homes,
>> schools, etc for example.  Or how about writing his elected officials to put
>> pressure on the Israeli's to let the Red Cross and other aid agencies in?
>> Instead he's done the internet equivalent of throwing toilet paper on the
>> neighbors house in the middle of the night.  Yes, someone is pissed off now
>> and had to clean it up, but it's just a sophomoric prank which doesn't mean
>> anything in the world.  It makes him and his buddies feel good like they're
>> doing "something", but the adults on this forum know better.
>>
>> Notice nobody in the news is reporting that e.hitler and his merry men are
>> wreaking havoc.  Even so-called news sites like slashdot are ignoring it...
>> why?  because it's not news and nobody gives a shit.  When they hack into
>> the Mossad or IDF let me know.  But they're just lame script kiddies who
>> don't have the skills or balls to pull that off.
>>
>> And yes, people like myself without any skin in the game do have a role-
>> to point out to the rest of the world when the emperor has no clothes.  If
>> e.hitler doesn't like it, he can always crawl back into his hole and stop
>> posting.
>>
>> -Rants
>>

>>   On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Meshinkah Meshinkah <
>> meshink47@...il.com> wrote:
>>
>>>   wow...u people are pathetic..
>>> Ok, enough with all the bullshit.
>>> Everyone in here is talking acting like a smartass who actually tried
>>> doing any better.
>>> I dont know if the so called "e.hitler" can live up to any of his "global
>>> scale message" claims, nor do i know if he his actions will speak louder
>>> than words as he says.
>>> All i know is the guy is utilising what he's got, tryina fight for his
>>> cause and views, while you guys are making fun of the name :S.
>>> Now whether he does that or not, at least he actually "tried" to make a
>>> real difference, instead of posting a "i support gaza" as a fb status, or as
>>> an msn pm.
>>> Now if anyone here sees himself capable of doin a better change, i
>>> suggest he show us.  Anyone arguing he has "no skin in this" doesnt have to
>>> interfere making fun of the people who tried with all the effort and
>>> resources they got, no matter how small, to fight for their cause.  You
>>> either contribute to your side, or stay just stay away and let the people
>>> who are interested in the issue serve their side.
>>> I respect the guy, whether he succeeds or fails.

Content of type "text/html" skipped