Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:01:35 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: I'm not the troll i've been trolled

I've been the victim of trolls they see me as a good target to pick on
because I run the n3td3v intelligence group and i'm going to apply for
mi5. your everyday people can't run security because their ideas are
too ordinary and they come up with nothing new. don't call me a troll
i've been a victim of trolling. "groundzero security" and "ureleet"
are trolls, they seen someone with an indepth underworld life that i
can talk about that others don't believe because the secret world of
spooks is often unbelievable to ordinary folks and thats where people
think i must be trolling. the fact is i've never trolled the n3td3v
group is real and i'll be applying for mi5 real soon. there is no
mental illness or anything else, thats just something thought up by
trolls to get me to reply even more. they want people to hate me
because they don't understand me because lots of what's going on
cannot be talked about publicly, so they say why do you think you're a
researcher, you don't research anything. trust me i'n reseraching a
lot all the time. I research open source intelligence such as mailing
lists and websites, television and radio. as well as monitoring folks
in social situations online and offline building up profile of folks.
you choose to troll me because you don't understand me and you
probably never will, but make it be clear i'm the victim of trolling i
haven't trolled. it's easy to spin me up because you know i will reply
to defend myself and my replies you enjoy because they are different
from joe the public replies, and once you've managed to spin me up
enough, you can say n3td3v is the core problem on the list and
everyone hates you and look at your replies talking about intelligence
and mi5, maybe thats because i run an intelligence group thats why i'm
interested in it and i'll hope one day to collaborate with mi5 to
share intelligence on people, hackers and the threats. this is a
secret underworld you've had some insight to and the way we think, you
will not understand us, you will never understand unless you are part
of it. have a good time on your mailing list that you and you alone
partially destroyed by trolling someone who is not afraid of defending
myself publicly and tell people what i do on my real name or under the
group name.