Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:59:29 -0800
From: - o z - <osgo@...mail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: I'm not the troll i've been trolled

I will point out the faults in n3td3v's premises, read my last profile
statement:

On Jan 12, 2009, at 5:01 AM, n3td3v wrote:

> "I've been the victim of trolls they see me as a good target to pick
> on
> because I run the n3td3v intelligence group and i'm going to apply for
> mi5."

Victim, martyr fantasies, with the 'intel group' being a self-serve
mailing
lis that ANYONE can join (as I have under a different alias).  It
doesn't exist
per se, it's all in his head.  It's about as useful as tits on a boy.

> "your everyday people can't run security because their ideas are
> too ordinary and they come up with nothing new."

Typical -- exclusivity, it's all one big secret that a normal person
cannot understand.

>  "they seen someone with an indepth underworld life that i
> can talk about that others don't believe because the secret world of
> spooks is often unbelievable to ordinary folks and thats where people
> think i must be trolling."

Secret world of spooks reference, the whole intel agency thing, Mystery!

> "the fact is i've never trolled the n3td3v
> group is real and i'll be applying for mi5 real soon."

Real soon, yep, where have we heard this?

> "there is no
> mental illness or anything else, thats just something thought up by
> trolls to get me to reply even more."

DENIAL, of course there hasn't been mental illness, nope, not at
all...OK, maybe a little...

> "I research open source intelligence such as mailing
> lists and websites, television and radio. as well as monitoring folks
> in social situations online and offline building up profile of folks."

Notice the subtle threat of 'researching and profiling other folks'?
Usually when threats occur, this is the attempt to 'one-up' their last
drama, just like I wrote about.  We're getting to him, so the monkey
has to perform
a new and better trick.

>  maybe thats because i run an intelligence group thats why i'm
> interested in it and i'll hope one day to collaborate with mi5 to
> share intelligence on people, hackers and the threats.

MI5 fixation, again!

> this is a
> secret underworld you've had some insight to and the way we think, you
> will not understand us, you will never understand unless you are part
> of it.

He has the secret key of the universe that mere mortals cannot
understand.

OK, now watch what happens, it will be right out of the handbook.
Some kind of
event will be precipitated.  If this is worked right, we can alter the
behavior to our
liking.

-oz