Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:22:20 +0200
From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>
To: ghost <ghosts@...il.com>
Cc: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 9:36 AM, ghost <ghosts@...il.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 2:01 AM, Avraham Schneider
> <avri.schneider@...il.com> wrote:
> >

> > I think the person who is delibitrary ignoring facts and spreading
> > propaganda and lies, is you.
> > Until you and your friends get off this list, and/or stop spreading your
> > offtopic propaganda full of lies and hate here on a comsec list - I will
> > repeat correcting your false claims, basing mine on facts, as many times
> > needed,
> >

> If it isnt from zionist scum you don't believe it. That's a pathetic
> way to live and I feel sorry for you.

Thanks for the sympathy.

> oh yes! You aren't deliberately spreading false claims right? You're
> basing yours on what israel says and anyone else is wrong. That isn't
> fact. You aren't able to think for yourself, that's a sad life.
>

> > So zionists are now redefining words to favor themselves huh?
> > No - http://tinyurl.com/8q6xjd
> >

> Again, wasn't from zionist scum so you don't believe it.

> > You are over confident with your propaganda, it does not seem to be
> helping.
> > Unless you are referring to Bolivia cutting ties with Israel (the only
> ties
> > Israel had with them are drug related).
> >

> zionist scum all hopped up on drugs, label me not surprised,  patheticx2.

> > As far as we see, against all expectations, Obama is pro-Israel - so I
> guess
> > you have to come up with better backup plans than these...
> >

> "as far as we see"

Yes, 'us' == 'the rest of the world'.

http://tinyurl.com/8q6xjd

> patheticx3.

I agree. Are you done?

> > I do not recall you mentioned it - hence I did not respond.
> > Now that you do - who is 'us'?
> >

> See, thats the problem with zionist scum. It's always zionists... then
> the rest of the world. Us is the USA.

I guess you should have capitalized it and not use it as the objective case
of we.

> The country that you've lived in your entire life too scared to fight along
> your scum brothers in
> israel.

I grew up in Israel.

> >> and you support them 100%.
> > Yes I do.
> >

> Yet too much of a coward to murder innocent civilians

 Not sure exactly what you want me to do? murder innocent civilians? I don't
do that

in the name of your scum brothers.

and neither do my brothers.

> Hm... pathetic.

Yes, you are.

> >> You're a terrorist
> > http://tinyurl.com/74ct4g
> >
> >>and deserve to be in guantanamo bay.
> > But Obama is closing it down..,
>
> Yes, and hopefully he opens up camps for you and your scum brothers.
> That will solve 90% of our problems.

Content of type "text/html" skipped