Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:45:04 -0800
From: Rants nRaves <rantsnrave@...il.com>
To: j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

Wow, this is a great thread everyone!  Very informative, lots of interesting
points and I appreciate how everyone is avoiding ad-hominem attacks.  This
is almost as good as 4chan! I do have a few questions though:
If Israel is so evil, why doesn't the IDF just nuke the Palestinians and put
an end to this stupid argument?

Or, if the Palestinians are right, why doesn't someone/Allah take pity on
them, give them some nukes and let them put an end to this stupid argument?
 I'm serious, these rockets Hamas seems intent on using is the equivalent of
bringing a knife to a gun fight.  Won't someone think of the children?????

I'm sure everyone here on FD would appreciate this issue being resolved once
and for all so we can get back to something useful.

kthxbye!

-Rants

Content of type "text/html" skipped