Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:38:09 -0500
From: j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com>
To: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

      >>Hamas is also designated as a terrorist organization by the US state
department.

>  What a nice reference ....
>>
> Do you dispute it?

Yes i do, a problem with that ?

Yes, you have a problem.

So because i dont agree i have a problem ?
Go fuck yourself

>>> How? By firing at _civilians_? Sending suicide bombers to attack
>>>>
>>> Yes it's a war, Palestine has never been in peace with you guys, and i
>> understand why.
>> You guys are armed by US ... Palestinian do not have equivalent
>> weapons....
>> Btw did you forgot Sabra & shatilla ? just in case :
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre
>> Your argument is pointless once again, but i guess amnesia 101 is your
>> bedside book.
>>
> I have already commented on that - why do you keep repeating yourself like
> a broken record?
> Go talk to your brothers in Lebanon who did the massacre.

First of all lebanon are not my brothers, i'm not an arabian or muslim.
I'm an european atheist.
Go  fuck yourself (2)

 they basically gave them everything they wanted on a silver plate, in
>>> return Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, sent terrorist suicide
>>> bombers accross the border - to kill as many Israeli _civilians_ as
>>> possible.
>>>

>> Yep that's war remember ?
>>
> So trying to kill as many Israeli _civilians_ is OK in your book,

Yes it's war, RTFM

>  while playing at war with them neighbors.
>>
> Yes, 'playing' in a war that the Arabs started. And winning that war.
>
>> If i was forced to have a redneck neighbor zionist integrist like you, i
would too.

>  Btw no one of theses neighbors wanted  the creation of the state of israel
>>
> But the UN disagreed.

Yeah, and who has the last word at UN ?

>> , which is totally understandable
>>
> It was not up to them.

Well they are the first concerned.

>> ,  but US and British got the last word.
>>
> No, Israel did.

Via the british and US support.

>> Israel also made a nuclear bomb illegaly
>>
> Prove that.

It's allready proven.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons#Undeclared_nuclear_states
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Israel/index.html

>  The bigger problems with zionist, is they control most of the medias
>> around the world,
>>
>   most of the banks, them community are pretty strong around.
>> Making/doing propaganda is an easy game for them, you cant touch jews,
>> because as avraham do, everytime you hit them,
>>
> Sure... It's all just 1 huge big conspiracy against you.

Nop, no conspiracy, just a FACT.

>> they play the holocaust card.
>>
>  I didn't bring up the holocaust - you did by comparing Israel to the
> Nazis.

First i never compared israel to the nazis (or prove it), secondly you did
bring up holocaust:
- http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Jan/0736.html

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cocktail+molotov+mosque

> You have to understand something Avraham

I don't.

I know.

>> , a lots of people (not muslims) hate zionist, there's a reason for this
>>
> Yes - evil exists.

So the one who doesn't like you guys, are evil
This is once again propaganda.

> As you got to understand that a lots of people do not like the US, for what
> they've done in central ameriqua for exemple
> Use a spell checker or something...

Go fuck yourself, is that well spelled ?

>> , dont you remember, talibans was good terrorists when they was fighting
>> agains communists, now that they "fight" against US, they are bad
>> terrorists.
>>
> You agree that they are terrorists then?

I agree on the fact that you're  pathetic.

> stifles yourself with your propaganda.
>>
> Your English sucks for someone trying to do propaganda on a ComSec mailing
> list.

It's well written, open up your english to hebrew translator, and once again
go fuck yourself.

Content of type "text/html" skipped