Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:51:36 -0800
From: "Lehman, Jim" <JLehman@...l.esignal.com>
To: "Jeremy Brown" <0xjbrown41@...il.com>, <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: metasploit.com = 127.0.0.1

The incoming connection rate has exceeded 15Mbps of just SYN packets, so
we decided to point www.metasploit.com and metasploit.com back to
127.0.0.1 for a little while. This is more to keep our ISP happy than
any fear of bandwidth charges. We ran a packet capture of the incoming
SYN traffic for about 8 hours; it takes up approximately 60Gb of disk
space. In the meantime, if you want to access the Metasploit web site,
please use: http://metasploit.org