Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:30:54 -0400
From: mac.user@....hush.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, rjcamarero@...il.com
Subject: Re: nVidia.com [Url Redirection flaw]

nvidia has a poor track record with security.  I'm citing two
examples.  One is on their website, and one is in their drivers.
Can you cite anything they have done right?  Your effective arguing
strategies makes you a top nominee for Gadi Evron's no-swearing
event at defcon.

--
Click here to save cash and find low rates on auto loans.
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/BLSrjkqhD16WH9MlZRubSobTfJnbb93GLCOzNUmf8iWgO7sdRqDO9MrRyJi/