Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:07:42 -0400
From: mac.user@....hush.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, michal@...rescope.co.uk
Subject: Re: nVidia.com [Url Redirection flaw]

Look, this security mailing list is about computer security issues
and not meant to be your video gaming blog  Also you are confusing
the issues of hardware and the drivers and other softwares that
interact with them, but that is beside the point!!!!!!  We are
attempting to discuss serious computer security issues such as XSS,
XSRF, url misguidance attacks, and remote kernel driver
exploitation by way of internet exploration interfaces.  No one on
this list cares about which videocard you prefer for your Rapelay
gameplay, and further this simply isn't the place to talk about
that sort of thing.

--
Click to get kitchen cabinets at affordable prices.
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/BLSrjkqfY0nblyRlNkQ1SnY8628jlkeW1MTprowPLwxdTGFmbz8gxD0kAhC/