Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:57:39 -0400
From: T Biehn <tbiehn@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Hacker Space Fest 2009 CFP: Call For Paper

Reply to all because FD is my personal blog,

The French have such a glorious flamboyancy.
I am hardly navigating the glorious riling monsoon of mirth right now,
teeth chattering away in my head.

Anyways an open 'underground' hackerspace has to be the worst idea
ever. Why put a bunch of government ruiners in the same
('surveil-able') physical location? The biggest asset to 'the
resistance' is the fact that it's near impossible for LE to bust
anyone, put them all in a room conspiring and then you're...