Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 00:41:28 +0000
From: Shyaam <shyaam@...il.com>
To: "M.B.Jr." <marcio.barbado@...il.com>
Cc: "Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu" <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu>,
	Untitled <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Howto Simulate a BotNet ?

ns2 is a very good option. Generally, I have noticed researchers using
it for Wireless Sensor Networks, because it gives most accurate
results too. But again it depends on what you are trying to achieve.

Are you looking to trigger botnet signatures in your end point device?
Or are you trying to do this for your company site to show it to your
clients or viewers of your site? Or are you trying to use this to do a
behavior analysis?

Stimulus and Response, Purpose and Solutions, etc. go hand in hand.
Only if the purpose is known, or what exactly you are trying to
achieve, someone would be able to guide you in the right direction.

Shyaam