Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:00:51 -0500
From: Exploit Sweatshop <exploitsweatshop@...il.com>
To: Exploit Critics <exploitcritics@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: SUPPORT exploitcritics.blogspot.com :)

that some funny shit! why some kids give free bug to stoke guy on
milfarm.com? this big business!
come on guys! NO FREE BUG! EVERYBODY HAVE TO PAY!

we find exploit and sell to public! low overhead, discount operation!

NEW VMWARE BUG! send malform packet to vmnat, CONTROL HYPERVISOR! we just
try it and it work! wow! $79.22 USD. paypal/moneygram. NO PERSONAL CHECK.

NEW XSS and XSRF on House of Hackers (elite hacker website)! zdi laugh at
us, so we sell them cheap! $2.29USD/₤1.49GBP. paypal only, NO PERSONAL
CHECK.

NEW ACROBAT 0DAY! we find just now! many platform, reliable exploit! $51.92
USD. paypal, moneygram, NO PERSONAL CHECK.

also, we work on devlop on new exploit framework kit, you can make your own
exploits! many platform and payload too!
i send you sneak peek screenshot:
http://www.aboouo.com/vb/imgcache3/4808.gif

you have GS cookie?
WE WRITE OVER EXCEPTION HANDLER!
you have ASLR?
WE WRITE JUST LOW-ORDER BYTE!
you have unreliable heap bug?
WE MAKE HEAP SPRAY!

we take paypal, moneygram, NO PERSONAL CHECK. maybe western union, i check
for you.

Genaro Disuanco
President, Exploit Sweatshop
Intramuros, Manila, Philippines
http://www.twitter.com/xploitsweatshop
http://www.exploitsweatshop.com

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Exploit Critics
<exploitcritics@...il.com>wrote:

> FUCK THE SCRIPT KIDDIES!@#$%
>
> FUCK THE MILW()RM SUBMITTERZ!@#$%
>
> FUCK FULL DISCLOSURE!@#$%