Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 11:43:44 -0700
From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb@...neit.net>
To: "mamo" <mamo74@...il.com>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Vulnerability Assessment

You can use Nessus with the AlienVault (openVAS) feed.

Or you can get a 15 day "demo" of the Tenable Professional feed, if this
is just a once-off scan.

If you're going to make a business out of this, the $1295/yr for Tenable
should be trivial compared to the revenues you could make while trying
to save $.