Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:53:41 -0500
From: "Vince Shlomi" <vince.shlomi@....com>
To: "Billy Mays" <billy.mays74@...oo.de>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: [SA-GOOGLE-420] Leslie Hawthorn - Geek
 herder, druggy, pervert. Not so cool.

 ah good on you. cuz i was gonna say

i didn't wake up well today, im at the office and like to check for fan
mail online.

quit sending ya friends to touch my slomi at night. i know this is ur
turf and im  beggin ya

i keep a slapchop in my nightstand nowadays ya no.

www.slapchop.com slap ya problems away.

peace, shlomi
(IMAGE: http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9307/vinceofferslapchop.jpg)