Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 00:57:32 +0300
From: James Matthews <nytrokiss@...il.com>
To: Collin Mulliner <collin@...aversion.net>
Cc: Mike Ely <me@...pehat.com>, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: iPhone Safari phone-auto-dial vulnerability
	(original date: Nov. 2008)

Bug or feature (old common argument within the software world) however I
don't think that Automatic dialing is what I want when I am browsing a page.
I would like a choice not for it to be done automatically.

http://www.goldwatches.com

http://www.jewelerslounge.com

Content of type "text/html" skipped