Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 23:48:58 -0700
From: "Daniel H. Renner" <dan@...angelescomputerhelp.com>
To: "Daniel H. Renner" <dan@...angelescomputerhelp.com>
Subject: "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"

Hello,

Please excuse the corny subject line, but it is my farewell speech, and I couldn't help it...

My apologies also if you received two copies of this note, as I wanted to ensure that everyone did in fact get a copy.

The purpose of this email is to notify you of my moving on from the computer service business.

I have recently come upon another service business opportunity that I have a lot of interest in, and as a result have transferred your contact information on to Jared, who has serviced most of you singly for the last 5 years, and Bill Johonnesson who recently joined the company in order to help out with the administrative end of things.

Jared will continue to give you the same great service he always has, and Bill will do a great job of keeping the administration of the business in check and making sure that you are happy with your service.

I have very much enjoyed servicing you in the computer field, and I am very sure that you will receive -continued excellent service from Jared & Bill.

You can reach Jared and Bill at the same phone numbers you had for me (818-352-8700 & 818-400-4770) and for a short time via this email address of dan@...angelescomputerhelp.com.

If you have any personal communication you would like to send me, you can email me at dan@...ineecology.com.
(The website is not up yet, but the email will work fine. If you are interested, please check in a couple of weeks.)

My phone number has also changed to 818-808-6880.  Again, this is for personal contact at this time.  All computer related questions should go to the office numbers listed above.

Thank you very much for your patronage, and my best wishes for your future.

Sincerely,
Dan Renner