Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 16:55:13 -0500
From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: AntiAntiSec / Endgame

--On July 12, 2009 3:47:12 PM -0500 mod-raver@...hmail.com wrote:

> There is not even a bit of logic out there..believe me!
> I suggest you to visit the anti-sec blog and read there their
> statements.
>
> Here something from the anti-sec blog:
> ''A secure Internet is an Internet without freedom, without
> privacy, and without anonymity.....Sadly, the political systems of
> the first world have been perverted by an evil which ensures that
> none who do not share its nature hold office.''
>
> They want the total internet anarchy and personally i believe these
> guys they lost it.

The internet isn't something you secure.  You secure that which you can
control.  You leave the rest up to others who have control over their
part.  And you block or blacklist those you choose not to connect to
because of their lack of security.  So the anti-sec bozos are free to be
as insecure as they want to be and to exercise their freedom, privacy and
anonymity in their world.

Paul Schmehl, If it isn't already
obvious, my opinions are my own
and not those of my employer.