Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:51:57 +0800
From: srshaxsir@...hmail.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, nicesecurity@...il.com
Subject: Re: ProSec - (Phear AntiSec Exposure In Theaters
	This Week)

You (nicesecurity) are an idiot, for believing everything you read
on the Internet.

There will be no disclosure, there is nothing worthy in your
possession, nothing that could get us in a 'concrete box', nothing
to 'shut our eyes'...

- -everyone- knew that pimpinjg hosts romeo.copyandpaste.info, it is
not a crime to archive txt files, free speech ftw.

Lets assume sir romeo is from SA, you did your research online on
SA and you actually believed what you read, which is clearly stupid.

>>"Even while interacting with male relatives, women do not have
the liberty to talk even to their male first cousins without
covering their faces. Marriages in the country are arranged by
the male members of the family and the girl is allowed to see her
fiancé only on the engagement day under the strict supervision of
her family members. [...]"

I lol'd.
Do you seriously think that is actually applied anywhere?

Anyways, actions speaks louder than words.

I said it once and I will say it again, bring it on, you think you
can get any of us in prison, go ahead, waste your time.

We already moved on, we already did what needs to be done, all you
got is -history- of some person who calls him self RoMeO with a
bunch of Saudi IP's, which if you do your research on it, you will
see how many people actually got caught there for 'hacking', Good
luck sir.

Find RoMeO, get -solid- evidence that said RoMeO is actually behind
the attacks, (IRC logs dont hold in court, you don't know how
anyone got in and you don't know when they got in), then find a
good lawyer that can get a person in SA convicted, and you got your
self a good show sir...

Other than that, whatever you have, whatever you are planning on
exposing, it is useless.. RoMeO has already left the building.

Over and Good Luck.