Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:14:55 -0400
From: Cance Consulting <cance.consulting@...il.com>
To: antisec exposed <antisec-exposed@...l.net>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: AntiSec Lamers Exposed

Very nice detective work and protecting the freedom of speech. Congrats.
I hope your information is solid and credible enough to pursue a
criminal charge. I'm sure there are a lot of angry people who will
happily testify against them

As we speak, the lamers are wiping their hard drives or disposing of the
equipment :(

Nice work!
CC