Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:50:40 +0300
From: webDEViL <w3bd3vil@...il.com>
To: Sky <whitematrix@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Hindustan Times epaper Server Hacked

Maa Ki Kirkiri
Congrats to Sky for finding "architectural flaws" in a paper which costs Rs
2.50. Wow, thanks! you saved me $1.5 per month. I owe you one! ;) Btw, my
local area library will get me HT papers dated before 2004.

If you are against HT "looting" people, why the hell ask them to contact you
to correct the "flaws"? Hypocrite

"I would like to dedicate this hack towards Club Calvin @
http://www.clubcalv.in and all cute kids"
Very Pedo...hahaha