Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 22:47:50 -0500
From: ask.fd@...hmail.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: (USA) Fighting the tyranny of fusion centers /
	JTTF harassment and profiling

Was wondering what FD's opinions were on fusion centers.

www.aclu.org/fusion

They are essentially COINTELPRO survellience techniques employed by
the FBI-State-Local police to "gather intelligence" on people.

And yeah, you guys fall into the scope. I was wondering what your
opinions were on this government surveillance stuff.

Do you have local police (turned domestic intelligence agents) have
the sophistication and complexity to understand what you do? Or do
you think you'll end up like Ricardo Calixte, and get raided for
using Linux. http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/04/boston-college-
prompt-commands-are-suspicious

I was wondering what you thought abuse of power by the government.
And how to stop it.

I think that cryptome and wikileaks is the way to go. If you see
the government doing something illegal, do you have the right to
break into their system and uncover the evidence? Google "plain
sight rule". Sure, if it's not that you'll probably go to jail, but
if you hit the gold mine of their corruption, you're set.

Freedom of information?

COINTELPRO was owned by citizen's investigation into the FBI. It
was illegal to search the FBI office. However, it offered a
sweeping change in legislative policy after, since the evidence
could be shown in congress.

Where are all the upset feds? Blow the whistle. You can get your
info out 100% safe, Get TOR (http://www.torproject.org/). Post your
stories on this list, Wikileaks or Cryptome.

This post was sponsored heavily by n3td3v intelligence

~~ n3td3v is not antisec. the metasploit method is ineffective.
~~ you need to get "the intelligence feed" at
www.twitter.com/n3td3v.