Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 02:19:23 -0500
From: "Valdis' Mustache" <securitas.mustata@...il.com>
To: security curmudgeon <jericho@...rition.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu,
	spender@...ecurity.com, dailydave@...ts.immunitysec.com
Subject: Re: Mr. Magorium's Wunderbar Emporium

Briana,

While I applaud your efforts to grow as a professional beyond
pretending to be a member of ADM on Wikipedia and mirroring website
defacements, I find my hairs wax troublesomely askew at your dubitable
(nay, contemptible!) passive-aggressive assault on the related agnate
and likewise passive-aggressive assault by my owner on the redoubtable
Dr. Spengler's Magnum Opus.

While the esteemed doctor's heterodoxy may be a bit brash at times,
the fact remains that a gaping Christmas Islands-grade security chasm
remains ever present (whether via Mssrs. Ormandy and Tinnes' approach
or another) in every shipping variant of my favorite Finnish
engineered Minix work-alike, and this troubles me deeply.

True, Dr. Bradford's trollery and self-styled polemical "Dox Dropping"
may sometimes be a dry and bitter pill to swallow, but the
alternative, rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic and sloughing into
the tarpit of idle beauracracy, does little to improve matters.

People are getting owned, you halfwit, thanks to Fort Meade's woefully
ubiquitous filesystem ACL cum rootkit, and your response is yet more
sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I am, as ever, not amused.

Your humble servant,
Että Viikset ja Valdis