Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 05:06:00 -0500
From: "Valdis' Mustache" <securitas.mustata@...il.com>
To: Sam Johnston <samj@...j.net>
Cc: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Twitter Pro: Best Buy's @twelpforce is full
	of [security] fail

Herr Johnston,

I am simply atwitter (pardon the pun, my owner has been drinking this
evening and my follicles are afloat in a sub-par but nonetheless
intoxicating suspension of Chilean Pinot Grigio from the sale rack at
Albertson's) over the devastating significance of this disclosure.

It is simply SHOCKING to my hairy core to imagine that corporations
are making poor use of web applications and ineffectively managing
their branding on the nascent e-cacophony that is known as Web 2.0.

Indeed, it is precisely posts such as this one that this very list was
created for, so that the disclosure process might shame the worst
offenders into covering their naughty bits with much haste!

Do carry on, good sir! Do carry on!

I will doubtless follow your riveting blog and missives on other
Internet fora with much interest from this day forward.

Your humble servant,
El bigoti de Valdis