Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:50:07 +0000
From: "Henry David Notso Thorough" <jd.suspect@...h.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Chicken soup for the suspects soul.

Chicken soup for the suspect's soul.

2009

============= I am broken. My life is ruined.

I have no friends.

Detectives came up to all my friends methodically over months and
got them to ask questions to me regarding a post I made.

I believe the post was bad. However, I disagree that it's illegal.

============= Friends.

You would not believe how many friends turned on me. Informing
wouldn't be bad. But these guys proactively lie.

Perhaps they think the investigators are their friends. But how on
Earth could you dupe someone over something like that?

And you're no crime fighter. The police came to you.

I remember the smirk. I remember the confidence. Your hubris will
make your self-serving goal fail. The investigators aren't paid to
be your buddy.

And You're a bigger coward than I was back then. Even more so. I
feel at least.

I have one who claims to be a Christian, yet deceives me openly.

I don't think these guys know the pain I was put through back then.
Especially by the people I made the post about.

I probably won't forgive you. Jesus Forgave when people betrayed
him. But you did it so consciously, like a predator. You thought
you were doing justice without checking facts on both sides. I have
no sympathy for you.

Suffice to say, I don't believe in God. Nor do I believe your
religion makes you virtuous. You're just as likely to do something
ridiculous and embarassing when you grow up. I will laugh if that
happens. We'll see.

Life experience does. I am virtuous.

=============== Informants.

Ironically, the scope of these investigators have grown.
Investigators following me into grocery stores and peering at my
debit card.

Then the random informants coming up to me asking if I'm a hacker.

I remember the smirk. How slick these guys felt. The arrogance.

But I've read in cybercrime articles how informants are handled.

You too are no crime fighter. In fact, even worse than the friends,
you were likely committing crimes to begin with.

Not that your handlers will betray you. but you likely will resume
your life of crime till you get locked up.

============== No. I'm not what you think.

No. I'm not a hacker. Nor will I ever hack.

No. I make money. I don't card.

Yeah. and Ironically, and coincidentally, I know what that means.

It's very difficult not to insult you. I suppose that's a tactic to
make me spew that "verbal vomit" that investigators like so much?

====

Oh how I am wiser than years ago. Why so tight lipped?

Am I a loyal criminal?

Far from it. I was harassed when younger, I lived a life that was
tough. And the most important part is I'm over it and a changed man.

I would rather die than be taken out of power and have the same
people who lied and harassed me in the first place (maybe even
committed crimes) have a legal precedent behind their backs to mock
me.

Hah. I'm blocking you're attempt to strike me. I'm very weak. I'm
very lonely. But I have the power of principal behind me.

Enjoy!

========== My thoughts

But when will that harassment stop. First it was people putting
condoms on my door knob an trying to stalk and fight me, lie about
me in high school.

Now it's this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I try not to smile. We do it out of insecurity you know... However
people find that to be a sign of arrogance. All detectives hone in
on that.

I assure you I'm a humbled man. Not by words, but lord look how I
live.

Look how I fucking changed. You'd have to be kidding me. Go be a
dickless moron and try to contradict me. Ha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you could only know how numb all this has made me.
I am a man who values loyalty.

I am not a criminal. I feel like I'm going to cry.

Are you fucking happy

Does that satisfy your narcissistic sociopathic ass?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a different person for a long time now.

And you have absolutely no clue how much integrity I have. Or what
I aspire to be.

 I am not a man above the law. And I never was. Nor will I ever be.

You'll find one day that I'm not the guy I used to be when I was
young.

I think you'll be scratching your head when you find out what I
will become.

~~~~

Henry David Notso Thorough

but also i hope n3td3v / jamesleesmith67 doesn't read this because
he'll report me to the internet police lol jk.