Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:47:12 -0400
From: "r1d1nd1rty" <r1d1nd1rty@...h.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, kcope2@...glemail.com
Subject: Re: Microsoft Internet Information Server ftpd
	zeroday

why would anyone write a 0day with...

# bug found & exploited by Kingcope, kcope2<at>googlemail.com
# Affects IIS6 with stack cookie protection
# August 2009 - KEEP THIS 0DAY PRIV8

... then plaster it all over the internet? have you forgotten what
you, yourself wrote?

if you guys really wanna get that famous.. perhaps you should
consider a new career - nobody even likes h4ck3rs these days anyway
(especially james and da internet po-po).

and please put a fkn' sleep in ur while(1)'s after a fork()... it
appears as though you couldn't WAIT to get this one out...

/rd

remember to always r1d3 d1r7y n' bounce em.