Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 22:27:18 +0200
From: Thomas Kristensen <tk@...unia.com>
To: exploit dev <extraexploit@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, security@...unia.com
Subject: Re: Secunia PSI (RC3) - memory
	corruption	condition

Hi,

Thank you for the report.

Based on the provided information, this is not a security issue (as
securityfocus wrongfully hasted to conclude), but rather a bug (in an ancient
release candidate).

If you have any further details, please send those to
security@...unia.com.

--
Kind regards,

Thomas Kristensen
CTO

Secunia
Weidekampsgade 14A
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
Denmark

Phone:  +45 7020 5144
Fax:    +45 7020 5145

Looking for a vulnerability research and reversing job?
http://secunia.com/corporate/jobs/open_positions/