Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 17:30:23 -0400
From: "r1d1nd1rty" <r1d1nd1rty@...h.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, william.dragonlegion.dyer@...il.com
Subject: Re: <VIDEO> Global Technocracy - Part 1

prior to posting on FD you should probably...

1.) learn english
2.) learn english
3.) think of a better hacker jargon than "BlackThirteen, Dragon
Legion, envoy of the Twelve Dragon Elders, Harbinger and Portent of
the CyberRevolution"
4.) learn english

whats even worse (blackthirteen), is that you've actually just
joined hak5 (aug 28th) and we've ALREADY stolen and cracked your
hash... idiot.

now stfu and bounce you geeks...

Police think they can see me lean
I'm tint so it ain't easy to be seen
When you see me ride by they can see the glean
And my shine on the deck and the TV screen
Ride with a new chick, she like hold up
Next to the playstation controller is a full clip and my pistola
Turn a jacker into a coma
Girl you ain't know, I'm crazy like Krayzie Bone
Just tryin to bone ain't tryin to have no babies
Rock clean itself so I pull in ladies
Laws of patrolling you know they hate me
Music turned all the way up until the maximum
I can speak for some niggas tryin to jack for some
But we packin somethin that we have and um will have a nigga locked
up in the maximum
Security cell, I'm grippin oak
Music loud and tippin slow
Twist and twistin like hit this dough
Pull up from behind and is in his throat
Windows down gotta stop pollution
CDs change niggas like who is that producing?
This the Play-N-Skillz when we out and cruisin
Got warrants in every city except Houston but I'm still ain't losin

/rd

remember to always r1d3 d1r7y...