Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:44:07 +0000
From: "TheLearner" <mrxisaplant@...h.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Question about police harassment. Police trying
	over years to "entrap" me as hacker.

I basically got no friends left. Every last friend I have this
local detective has pegged every last buddy I have. I'm stuck in my
house with nobody to turn to..

If you ever had detectives contact all your friends over the past 2
years trying to get them to inform on you and set you up as a
hacker or cyberbully... What would you do?

1.) Hire lawyer + private eye to disclose the identity of the
detective ruining your life, possibly file a law suit?
2.) Move.
3.) ????

What would you do?

Please help. This guy is just shutting my life down.

PS They got nothing on me. I've broke no law. I'll never be
arrested because 1.) I did nothing 2.) I won't do anything, and
haven't even when they sent informants to set me up. Their just
bugging me because I know about computers.

regards
the learner aka
MrX