Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:31:48 +0100
From: mrx <mrx@...pergander.org.uk>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Question about police harassment. Police
 trying over years to "entrap" me as hacker.

I am not smart enough to understand what you mean, all this talk with
numbers is way over my head.

To sign, or not to sign: that is the question:
Whether 'tis the nobbler in the mail or buffer,
the strings and arrows do mis-appropriate fortune,
or take armor 1.4 against those floats and doubles.
And by opposing end them? To spy the heap
no more, and by a beep to say we send.
The heartache and the thousand natural socks
netcat is heir to, tis disinformation
devoutly to be phished. To ply, to reap.
To reap perchance to scheme: ay, there's the sub.
For in that heap of death what streams may run?
When we have shuffled through this portal spoil
that which gave us cause: to show respect.

with apologies to Shakespeare
MrX