Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 00:39:38 -0400
From: GOBBLES <gobbles1337@...e-mail.net>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Andrew Aurenheimer aka weev gets tree'd

*grins like chesire cat*
*spins you around*

Oh weev, you try too hard.

You hold on to vanity like a 13 year old girl. That's what your
friends say. Or at least people who think are your friend.

I've been in contact with hep, sherrod degrippo, oclet and
tehdely about what a flatout nutter you are. And btw, last I
heard your vehicles bugged for sound and GPS. Those dudes
handed over your logs. You got a mountain of people ready
to testify against you. Most will play buddy with you until
you get the iron cuffs slapped on. They gone el mariachi
on you bud. You think you can make a living off ads and
selling t-shirts? Use your fucking brain. Idiot.

You know your worlds spinning before you why don't you just give up.

Enjoy ^_^

Presents
=============
Sorry about that. The JDL/GOBBLES team takes mispellings very
seriously.

Meet the exposed Andrew Auernheimer. Former bantown member and a
sysop at encyclopediadramatica.

Aliases:
 - weev
 - weevlar
 - weevlos
 - the iprophet
 - wbeelsoi

He is a failed man. Loyalty to him shall bring you no benefit. See for yourself:

Law enforcement authorities reportedly have identified a 21-year-
old Vancouver man as the individual who made two threatening
telephone calls to Congregation Beth Israel on the night of June 16.

Jewish Federation of Greater Portland Community Relations Director
Robert Horenstein said the suspect, whose name was not made public,
“admitted making the calls and the FBI is now working with the U.S.
Attorney’s office to determine if a crime has been committed.”

The alleged caller, whom authorities described to Horenstein as
having “low intelligence and no means to carry out any threats,”
reportedly said over the phone, “The Nazis are coming to get you;
there will be another Holocaust” and “You killed my Lord. You will
pay.”

The calls were left on the CBI’s voice mail system and were first
heard the next morning by Rabbi Michael Cahana.

Cahana said, “I was very, very pleased at the responsiveness of the
Portland Police and FBI. They gave us a strong sense that they were
taking this seriously and we were in very good hands.”

The rabbi declined to elaborate on the incident.

Portland FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele said her office could not
comment on an ongoing investigation but that the FBI was “working
closely with the folks at the temple as well as the Portland Police
Bureau.”

Prior to police identification of the Vancouver man, Horenstein
said in an e-mail alert that law enforcement officials had
speculated the caller may have been a 24-year-old Los Angeles man
who operates the Web site theiprophet.blip.tv/ (since taken
offline) on which Jews have been vilified.

Horenstein identified that man as Andrew Auernheimer. In a video
that was on Auernheimer’s Web site he said, “I’ve got to skip town.
There are some big Jews that want to hand me a summons. …On the
16th (of June) I am taking a pilgrimage northward to Portland.”

Auernheimer was detained and questioned by members of the FBI and
the Portland Police Bureau, first in Grants Pass and later in
Wilsonville, according to Horenstein.

Horenstein said, “Portland police now believe him to be a much
lower-level threat than was believed previously, but stress that
they will continue to monitor him.”

Auernheimer reportedly was warned not to go near any Jewish
congregation or agency. Horenstein said he was told that
Auernheimer had no plans to do so and that he claimed “he has no
violent intentions.”

Horenstein said Auernheimer drives a 2000 silver Honda Civic with
California license plate 6EFJ814 and was traveling with a Native
American woman. He said that if Auernheimer is seen near any Jewish
facility, authorities should be notified immediately by calling 911.

Horenstein expressed gratitude for the work of the law enforcement
personnel: “We should all be deeply grateful to the FBI and
Portland police, especially officers Brian Hughes and Tony Cavalli,
for their commitment to keeping us all safe.”

Hughes referred inquiries to PPB spokeswoman Det. Mary Weed who did
not return telephone calls before the Jewish Review’s press time.

Source: http://www.jewishreview.org/local/Police-question-two-men-
about-threats-to-Jewish-community
Archival: http://www.webcitation.org/5jnPBPyHG

Weev's response:
"look at these fucking kikes how they fucking don't name the person
who made the threats, but name me instead. it looks like i was
responsible for it unless you read the article real hard.

i've been informed that the person who called in the synagogue
threats was someone being blackmailed by a rabbi, and that he was
assured immunity. this was a setup from the beginning to get me on
the counterterrorism map so they could have my assets stolen and me
criminally harassed.

seriously, there has to be something fucking libelous in the fact
that i am the sole person named in this article when i had
absolutely no involvement in it, and was not charged with any crime.

there is no fucking freedom of speech left in this country. if
saying anything the establishment doesn't like results in attacks
on someone's livelihood, noone will speak up against the criminal
establishment."

Source: http://weev.livejournal.com/368013.html
Archival: http://www.webcitation.org/5jnP71qsD

Also weev posts his IRL name+handle on
http://www.jimgilliam.com/2004/08/oreillys_smear_campaign_in_quickti
me.php. Archival: http://www.webcitation.org/5jnPc0pNy

Also what is sealpac-usa.com?
http://whois.domaintools.com/sealpac-usa.com
Archival: http://www.webcitation.org/5jnT7EULI
Is it related to http://www.sealpacusa.com?

I suppose crime doesn't pay.

If you've had any issues with weev / Andrew Auernheimer, feel free
to send in tips at http://tips.fbi.gov

Informing on weev is super good. Perhaps you'll get immunity and
some nice cash. Don't make him privy to your backstabbing until
he sees you in court. :)

JDL.
-------- Original Message --------<br />